Here's my update for March - big progress by my standards but certainly small compared to so many of you who do such beautiful stitching.
I did not finish all of my kitties for the birth sampler, but made pretty good progress on the last one so I should be done by the next update.
Part of the reason that I didn't finish the kitties is that I got tired of all of the quarter stitches so decided to pull out something else. I had the "Clean" portion of my LK Clean/Dirty puppies all kitted up so I got that out and I finished it! It felt like a whole new project start and then I realized that is was on my WIPocalypse list since I had made the "Dirty" puppy a few years ago. I'm going to finish it as a reversable design for my dishwasher since I never know if the dishes are clean or dirty! Here are the pics of both.
Other than that, not a lot of other progress since the last update. A few other bows for my daughter...but will hold off on pictures for now.
Thanks for reading everyone - I will look out for all of your updates as well.