Sunday, March 11, 2012

March WIPocalypse Update - NY Needles

Hi Everyone!

Here's my update for March - big progress by my standards but certainly small compared to so many of you who do such beautiful stitching.

I did not finish all of my kitties for the birth sampler, but made pretty good progress on the last one so I should be done by the next update.

Part of the reason that I didn't finish the kitties is that I got tired of all of the quarter stitches so decided to pull out something else.  I had the "Clean" portion of my LK Clean/Dirty puppies all kitted up so I got that out and I finished it!  It felt like a whole new project start and then I realized that is was on my WIPocalypse list since I had made the "Dirty" puppy a few years ago.  I'm going to finish it as a reversable design for my dishwasher since I never know if the dishes are clean or dirty!  Here are the pics of both.




Other than that, not a lot of other progress since the last update.  A few other bows for my daughter...but will hold off on pictures for now.

Thanks for reading everyone - I will look out for all of your updates as well.
Anna

7 comments:

  1. very cute :) and a good idea for the diswasher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both little puppies are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Just found your blog.

    I love your clean and dirty doggy finishes, they are so cute.

    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I am also passing on to you the Liebster Award. Visit my new post to learn all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love Brittercup's stuff so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello

    Just found your blog.
    Your Brittercup designs are lovely!

    I'm a slow stitcher too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome thoughts from readers...