Thursday, February 16, 2012

So, after starting to list out all of my WIPs for the WIPocalypse, I decided to do a little online shopping as well!  I had meant to buy these over the Super Bowl sale last weekend but missed the deadline by about an hour.  That did give me a little more time to browse.  Here is what I picked-up.

Barbara Ana Designs:  I hadn't seen this designer before and she had a ton of cute things so I had to get some.
Christmas Robin scissor fob (I love the double fobs!):
Owl-o-ween scissor fob:
(the finishing is very cute!)
Made with Love Charms:

Also, this scissor block and matching ruler:
And these scissors too:
And these heart "buckles"

I intentionally avoided a lot of charts since I have so many started and in my stash, but the accessories were fun.

Will be putting on the finishing touches of my progress for the February update in the next day or so.  Since I only had my first post at the end of January I am trying to gradually work to get in sync with the full moon cycle but I did want to have some actual tangible progress to make.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome thoughts from readers...